Helpucover Pet Insurance Discount Claim Form
HOW IT WORKS
Helpucover are proud to say they've paid 95% of all pet claims in 2016. Hit 'FIND OUT MORE' to review the many benefits on offer with this insurance policy.
WHAT YOU GET
Offering customers the benefit of a 24 hours, 7 days a week veterinary helpline to answer any concerns you may have about your pet's health when you insure your pet.
Customers are offered 10% online discount plus one month's free premium if you insurance two or more pets. With helpucover pet insurance you can choose a plan to suit your needs, with up to £6,000 veterinary free cover a year and bills paid directly to your vet when you need to make a claim. Additional benefits with helpucover pet insurance include:
- Help with the cost of local advertising of up to £1,000 to help find your pet if lost or stolen after 14 days of taking out your policy.
- Holiday cancellation of up to £3,000 if your pet goes missing or needs lifesaving treatment
- Up to 90 days cover when you are abroad for countries included within the PETS Travel Scheme
- Up to 2 million third party liability and legal costs cover for dog owners should your dog cause injury to another person (dog only)
- Your pet insurance premium paid for up to 6 months if you are unable to work as a result of an accidental injury, illness of involuntary unemployment from a full-time position, after 30 days of your policy start date.
- Cover for alternative medicine and complementary therapies too, including hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and osteopathy.
*Please note that an excess will apply to each condition claimed for, and this will have been calculated and provided to you as part of your initial quote. Also pre-existing conditions will be excluded.
Similar rewards you might like
- Aviva Pet Insurance discount code 10%
Get 10% discount when you take out pet insurance with Aviva. Aviva offer illness, injury and third party liability for your pet as well as helplines and holiday cover. Get a quote and find out more
- PDSA Pet Insurance Review
PDSA are a registered charity that use the money raised from pet insurance to help pets in need of vets. The policy cover levels are as good (if not better) than similar pet insurers and you get up to 5% discount by clicking 'find out more' below.
- American Express Pet Insurance 20% discount review
American Express offers pet insurance for cats, dogs and rabbits. Cover includes up to £6,000 of vet bills and 24hr phone access to vet nurses. Click 'find out more' button below to review this offer and receive a 20% online discount. Get an insurance quote first before buying so you can compare with other discounted and free insurance offers listed.
- Tesco Pet Insurance discount and freebie
Tesco Bank Pet Insurance are ranked by 90% of their customers as being satisfied. As new customer you can claim a free puppy or kitten starter pack (worth £25) only when you buy direct. Use the link below to find out more