7 things we love about tails.com
tails.com - In the beginning...
tails.com dog food exploded onto an unsuspecting doggy public in the UK almost a decade ago. Back then, pet food tended to come in tins or big bags of indinstinguishable brown kibble piled high on supermarket shelves.
Of course today, you'll see a smorgasbord of dog food meal options albeit in a similar mould to the tails.com dog food box subscription service. Whist it can be diffiult to choose between them here's 7 things we love about tails.com
1. Super easy to design your own dog food kibble receipe using the 2 minute online survey
2. Recyclable packaged boxes delivered straight to your door (no more last minute dashes to the supermarket)
3. Good vibes that I'm giving my dog the right diet for good health and well-being that he actually likes
4. Less stress that I might be overfeeding my dog using the free perfect portion scoop included
5. Flexible options to add wet food, treats and chews but I'm not committed to buying it 100% of the time
6. Cost doesn't seem much more than generic supermarket dog food, but the quality is better
7. Cool design - at the risk of sounding superficial, I also love the logo and doggy pics!
Remember to choose based on your lifestyle and your dog, so do your research and try to pay as little as possible on new dog food whilst you are testing it out. Always look for discounted or even free trials of dog food subscription boxes.
tails.com latest deal is 2 weeks free dog food trial (+P&P) (including kibble, wet food and treats). Use the exclusive discount voucher code BAUBLE2 to save money by 31st December 2023. Well worth a go if you are looking for to try personalised dog food delivered to your door.
Other pet deals you might like
- How to take part in National Pet Remembrance Day
All pet owners know that after introducing an animal into their home, these furry, scaly or feathered friends swiftly become part of the family. They’re there for us when we’re down, never judgmental and always around to lighten the mood. It’s therefore always a difficult time when a pet dies.
- Bring Your Dog to Work Day 23rd June 2017
15th June 2017 written by Holly Barry
Every dog has its day and this year it’s the 23rd of June where companies up and down the country will be celebrating Bring Your Dog to Work Day. It’s a day where we honour our furry friends by welcoming them into our work places to celebrate the mutual adoration, love and support between owner and pet. The aim of the National Day is to raise money for charities dedicated to the welfare of dogs.
- Summer Guide to Grooming your Dog
Dogs come in all kinds of different shapes and sizes, but as the weather is currently at its peak here in the UK, its worth knowing how often our dogs should visit the local grooming salon during the summer months. For dogs with thick or long coats it can get particularly uncomfortable...
- Assistance Dogs - Behaviour Guide
There are over 7,000 disabled individuals in the UK* who rely on assistance dogs to help with simple everyday task in addition to providing emotional support and giving each individual greater confidence, assistance dogs are life savers. They really do change lives.