Why dogs and cats need joint supplements
The benefits of joint supplements for your dog
Your pet deserves a life without boundaries. One where they can walk, run, climb, jump and play to their heart’s content. All-natural joint care supplements can help and are avaiable in the UK using quality, active ingredients.
Who are UK's No.1 veterinary joint supplement brand?
What’s more, they’re backed by a clinical study from the Royal Veterinary College which proves the efficacy of their products. And their customer reviews speak for themselves – they’re rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot.
What products do YuMove make?
What makes YuMOVE unique?
1. Research and Development
2. Superior Ingredients
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin: These are naturally found within Green Lipped Mussels, and they help to replenish your pet’s joint tissues.
- Manganese: Supports collagen formation in cartilage, tendons and ligaments and boosts joint strength.
- Antioxidants and Vitamins E & C: Help to neutralise free radicals which are produced during exercise and help maintain mobility.
- A unique form of Hyaluronic Acid: This is the principal component of synovial fluid, and it helps to lubricate and cushion the joints. YuMOVE’s unique form of Hyaluronic Acid has been proven to reach your pet’s joints in just two hours.³
3. Clinically proven quality guaranteed in every batch
This blog was written in conjunction with YuMOVE using these sources:
¹Kynetec VetTrak January 2021 - sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers
²Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College
³Balogh et al. 2008
Other pet deals you might like
- How to take part in National Pet Remembrance Day
All pet owners know that after introducing an animal into their home, these furry, scaly or feathered friends swiftly become part of the family. They’re there for us when we’re down, never judgmental and always around to lighten the mood. It’s therefore always a difficult time when a pet dies.
- Bring Your Dog to Work Day 23rd June 2017
15th June 2017 written by Holly Barry
Every dog has its day and this year it’s the 23rd of June where companies up and down the country will be celebrating Bring Your Dog to Work Day. It’s a day where we honour our furry friends by welcoming them into our work places to celebrate the mutual adoration, love and support between owner and pet. The aim of the National Day is to raise money for charities dedicated to the welfare of dogs.
- Summer Guide to Grooming your Dog
Dogs come in all kinds of different shapes and sizes, but as the weather is currently at its peak here in the UK, its worth knowing how often our dogs should visit the local grooming salon during the summer months. For dogs with thick or long coats it can get particularly uncomfortable...
- Assistance Dogs - Behaviour Guide
There are over 7,000 disabled individuals in the UK* who rely on assistance dogs to help with simple everyday task in addition to providing emotional support and giving each individual greater confidence, assistance dogs are life savers. They really do change lives.