Purina Pro Plan free cat food trial
Free Purina Pro Plan for cats...
HOW IT WORKS
Hit 'GET FREEBIE' and complete a short form about you and you pet in order to apply to be part of the Insiders market research panel and try this yummy cat food. The Insiders are looking for cat parents to join the panel NOW.
WHAT YOU GET
Selected participants will get to try one of the six different PURINA® PRO PLAN® food packs to suit their cat’s individual needs:
* PURINA® PRO PLAN® FortiFlora Feline Probiotic 7 Sachet 1g
* PURINA® PRO PLAN® Optidigest Sterilised Adult Dry Cat Food Chicken
* PURINA® PRO PLAN® Optilight Dry Cat Food Turkey and Rice
* PURINA® PRO PLAN® Adult 7+ Sterilised LONGEVIS Turkey Dry Cat Food
* PURINA® PRO PLAN® Kitten OPTISTART Chicken Dry Cat Food
* PURINA® PRO PLAN® Opti Senses Sterilised Salmon Dry Cat Food
You must apply quickly for a chance to be get all this free cat food which starts on 8th Nov 2023.
Other pet deals you might like
- Free Pet Magazines with Readly App
Unlimited access to 18 pet magazines such as Your Dog, Horse & Hound, BBC Wildlife Magazine and Your Cat with TWO MONTHS FREE trial of Readly app. Read all these magazines (plus 5,000 non-pet titles).
- Free Essential Guide to Dog Training Book
To celebrate Father's Day, Perfect Pet are giving away free copies of ‘The Essential Guide to Dog Training’ which explains why positive reinforcement works much better than outdated, scientifically disproved harsh methods. Get your free copy for limited time only.
- Free Dogs Trust Canine Care Card
Those lovely pet lovers at Dogs Trust will If you pass away, become seriously ill or move into a care home, arrange for your dog to come into a local rehoming centre. Apply for the free Canine Card Card to ensure your dog is kept safe.
- Free VetChef personalised dog food recipe planner
Ever wanted to cook fresh food for your dog but worried about getting the nutrition right? If so, you need VefChef, a free home-cooking for dogs planner which provides bespoke recipes individually tailored to the nutritional requirements of your dog.